Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 124 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 28 November 2022 - 03:18 PM

I am looking for recommendations for templates, SSOP & policies for SQF. I am currently SQF certified, however I am looking for more organization & conformity in my policies, procedures & templates.

Does any have a specific company they recommend ?

Scotty_SQF

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 361 posts
  • 86 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:hiking, gravel biking, exploring the great outdoors

Posted 28 November 2022 - 04:36 PM

Search the forum for anything specific in terms of programs.  There are a lot of great suggestions and files shared on here.  I would also believe that everyone has their programs and such set up different from each other in order for it to work for them.  I do understand what you are doing as after being in it for awhile you look to strengthen your programs and such.  I always research on-line templates, policies, etc.  and use some of those ideas in order to strengthen our programs.

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1286 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 29 November 2022 - 05:56 AM

Hi Buddha321,

The IFSQN offer two SQF implementation packages for food manufacturers:

SQF Implementation Package for Food Manufacturers - Edition 9 (2022 Update)

Product Brochure here.

SQF (& FSMA) Implementation Package for Food Manufacturers - Edition 9

Product Brochure here.

The SQF packages are among our most popular packages, customer reviews can be seen at the bottom of the webpage.

Since 2009 we have helped over 1,000 organizations implement a food safety and quality management system. More often than not our clients have been asked to achieve certification to one of the GFSI approved food safety standards such as BRC, SQF, IFS or FSSC 22000.  Our systems in conjunction with the unrivalled technical support we provide has helped many customers achieve certification quickly and without excessive cost. 

On this page are listed a selection of our satisfied customers.

Kind regards,

Tony

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users