• IFSQN Principal
  • 752 posts
  • 15 thanks
Neutral

• Italy
    Italy

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:43 AM

unfortunatmond Je nest pas parlez vous francais. :rolleyes:

Luc Misson, the famous belgian lawyer, has sent appeal to European Court because of severe violations of human and civil rights during the socalled "italian match fixing scandal". A group of Juventus shareholders is actually fighting for justice. :whistle:

An ancient Chinese proverb teaches that the person who waits for a roast duck to fly into their mouth must wait a very long time.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:45 PM

Luc Misson, the famous belgian lawyer, has sent appeal to European Court because of severe violations of human and civil rights during the socalled "italian match fixing scandal". A group of Juventus shareholders is actually fighting for justice. :whistle:

Well let us hope justice is served.

Unlucky Liverpool. :whistle:

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:42 PM

Dear All,

The English FA Cup and the Liverpool game had one thing in common for me - in both cases I fell asleep at the interval. I woke up just in time to see Inzaghi's delightful 2nd goal so I probably didn't miss too much. For me Liverpool have always illustrated defensive football however in the Keegan era they also had the strikers to go with it. It was a successful formula but I think no longer. ManU are the attractive opposite but they need another Nistelroy to make it work (though, to be fair, tiredness/jadedness looked a significant factor in the last few games).

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

MartLgn

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 155 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:37 PM

ManU are the attractive opposite but they need another Nistelroy to make it work (though, to be fair, tiredness/jadedness looked a significant factor in the last few games).

The Van man was a prolific scorer the likes of which Man Utd have rarely seen but he took the lions share of goals in his best season at Old Trafford and the team became geared up to lumping the ball into his general direction whereas the movement and pace they have upfront with or without sicknote Saha provide not only thrilling football but also a spread of goals throughout the team. Having said that theres a young man called Guisseppe Rossi due back at Old Trafford next season who has been scoring for fun at Palma and will be a very interesting addition to the strike force.

Why put off until tomorrow that which you can avoid doing altogether ?

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:47 PM

I'd forgotten about Rossi, it will be interesting to see how he's benefited from his lone spell. And now we have Owen Hargreaves. We know what he adds to Bayern and England; I suppose a direct replacement for the largely disappointing Fletcher. Although I quite like the guy; he's a grafter, but I suppose his face just doesn't fit. Fletcher that is.

I'd like Man Uinted to buy another striker over the summer, I think it's a given they will.

Have a nice weekend guys.

Simon

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.

Franco

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 752 posts
  • 15 thanks
Neutral

• Italy
    Italy

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:14 AM

Well let us hope justice is served.

If the appeal would be rejected, a picture of Rafa Benitez sitting next to Michel Platini would be enough to prove match fixing and relegate Liverpool to Second League :angry:

An ancient Chinese proverb teaches that the person who waits for a roast duck to fly into their mouth must wait a very long time.

Franco

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 752 posts
  • 15 thanks
Neutral

• Italy
    Italy

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:37 AM

If the appeal would be rejected, a picture of Rafa Benitez sitting next to Michel Platini would be enough to prove match fixing and relegate Liverpool to Second League :angry: I'm not joking. :o

MartLgn

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 155 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 28 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

If the appeal would be rejected, a picture of Rafa Benitez sitting next to Michel Platini would be enough to prove match fixing and relegate Liverpool to Second League mad.gif

Liverpool relegated :rolleyes: Youre just building our hopes up now Franco ! :biggrin:

Why put off until tomorrow that which you can avoid doing altogether ?

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:56 AM

Dear All,

:clap:
Momentary intermission. Here's a Monday joke -

"Two football players were taking an important final exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not allowed to play in the Sugar Bowl the following week. The exam was fill-in-the-blank. The last question read, "Old MacDonald had a _________."

Bubba was stumped. He had no idea of the answer. He knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed. Making sure the professor wasn't watching, he tapped Tiny on the shoulder. "Pssst. Tiny. What's the answer to the last question?" Tiny laughed. He looked around to make sure the professor hadn't noticed then he turned to Bubba. "Bubba, you're so stupid. Everyone knows Old MacDonald had a farm."

"Oh yeah," said Bubba. "I remember now." He picked up his No. 2 pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. He stopped. Reaching to tap Tiny's shoulder again, he whispered, "Tiny, how do you spell farm?"

"You are really dumb, Bubba. That's so easy. Farm is spelled - E-I-E-I-O.".

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:15 AM

Ok here's one for you.

One day at the Man United training ground, and an hour before they are due to finish, Sir Angry Ferguson says "Lads, I’m gonna have to leave an hour early. Just carry on training and I’ll see you tomorrow." So they carry on and leave at the normal time.

The next day, Sir Alex says, "sorry again lads, but I’m gonna have to leave an hour early again. A spot of private business to attend to." When he's gone, Wayne Rooney says, "forget this, if he's going then I am too," and he takes off.

The next day, the same happens. "Sorry lads, gonna have to leave early again." So Rooney says, "Come on lads, lets all go home, he'll not know". So they all went home.

When Gary Neville got back to his house, he saw the gaffer's car on the drive. So he quietly opened the door, sneaked upstairs and peeped through the bedroom door, only to be shocked by the sight of Ferguson making love to his wife.

Rather stunned, Neville left the house and goes for a walk. When he noticed the car had gone, he went back into the house.

The following day at training, Sir Alex says, "Gotta go again lads, sorry. Some private stuff to attend to." Once again, Rooney says, "Come on lads, lets all go home again."

To which Neville replies, "forget that, I almost got caught yesterday!" :smile:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:24 PM

Dear All,

Bravo to Beckham! Crouch looked soo happy that someone could actually put the ball near his head in front of goal.

Just shows you what a bit of Spice can do. :whistle:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:30 PM

Bravo to Beckham! Crouch looked soo happy that someone could actually put the ball near his head in front of goal.

Just shows you what a bit of Spice can do. :whistle:

I gotta admit I thought Beckham had come to the end of his shelf life with England, but we have missed his delivery. It is pure class. probably the best in the world, and for that he must play. His return has lifted the team and hats off to Beckham. :clap:

A bit of spice indeed. :biggrin:

Good evening Charles.

Simon

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 21 June 2007 - 06:20 PM

Dear Franco,

A championship list indeed! Unfortunately I get (server error) / (only available to 007) messages on a lot of the above. ? Will attempt to cautiously digest.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:24 AM

Dear Franco,

A championship list indeed! Unfortunately I get (server error) / (only available to 007) messages on a lot of the above. ? Will attempt to cautiously digest.

Rgds / Charles.C

I get a lot of page not found errors also. Can you fix Franco or do I have to delete. :helpplease:

What do members think of Manchester City's New Manager Thaksin Shinawatra. He may be teaming up with the mighty Sven. :helpplease:

Franco

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 752 posts
  • 15 thanks
Neutral

• Italy
    Italy

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:44 AM

I get a lot of page not found errors also. Can you fix Franco or do I have to delete. :helpplease:

There were many websites writing that inter fc was found guilty of false accounting and consequently could not afford the italian league requirements 2005 nor 2006.

According to italian regulations inter fc should have been relegated to serie b.

Dead links are the proof they are trying to cancel the truth :angry:

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:59 PM

There were many websites writing that inter fc was found guilty of false accounting and consequently could not afford the italian league requirements 2005 nor 2006.

According to italian regulations inter fc should have been relegated to serie b.

Dead links are the proof they are trying to cancel the truth :angry:

Sorry Franco I deleted the list of dead links, but I promise I'm not part of the conspiracy theory.

Regards,
Simon

Franco

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 752 posts
  • 15 thanks
Neutral

• Italy
    Italy

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:07 AM

I promise I'm not part of the conspiracy theory.

Really ? :yeahrite:

Beware of Juve fans :ninja:

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:42 PM

Really ? :yeahrite:

Beware of Juve fans :ninja:

I know you're not interested in football, but now Juve are back in seria A what do you think of their chances? Any new players coming in for the new season? We're all rooting for them for you Franco. :thumbup:

Regards,
Simon

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:07 PM

This is apparently the Juve attack squad - Welcome !

Attached File  wp_1.jpg   73.39KB   19 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:44 AM

This is apparently the Juve attack squad - Welcome !

Attached File  wp_1.jpg   73.39KB   19 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C

Franco must be too busy Charles, if this cannot tempt him to comment, nothing will. :unsure:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:28 PM

Dear Simon,

The West Ham Import Incident seems to have gone strangely silent also. :sleazy:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Sankara narayanan

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 159 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:06 PM

Dear all,

Who is going to win the Copa America? Argentina seems to be the favourite with the present form. At last Messy is showing his class.
Attached File  25_sport_wcup_messy_4.jpg   18.51KB   15 downloads

Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan

A.Sankara Narayanan

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:46 PM

Dear all,

Who is going to win the Copa America? Argentina seems to be the favourite with the present form. At last Messy is showing his class.
Attached File  25_sport_wcup_messy_4.jpg   18.51KB   15 downloads
Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan

To be honest I didn't even know the Copa America was going on until your 'heads up'. I wish I could turn the clock back. I read in the newspaper on Saturday that Brazil were 3/1 at the bookies. The pundit in the paper advised to pile on Brazil as even though they had not been very good throughout the competition, Brazil at 3/1 in a two horse race was a once in a lifetime price. However, I forgot and Brazil duly obliged by beating Argentina 3-0. :doh:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:36 AM

Dear All,

Simon’s pick up of a new usage phrase “recall fatigue” in another thread reminded me I had been waiting for an opportunity to post this, err, loosely connected football link on “projectile vomiting”.
Slightly gross but well-written I thought.

http://football.guar...1806711,00.html

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:07 AM

Dear Franco,

Just to show it’s not only an Italian disease (though seems to be all quiet on the J-front lately :2cool: ), I thought you might be interested in this one –

http://football.guar...2128099,00.html

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users