Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:23 PM

Dear Franco,

Just to show it’s not only an Italian disease (though seems to be all quiet on the J-front lately :2cool: ), I thought you might be interested in this one –

http://football.guar...2128099,00.html

Rgds / Charles.C

Money and corruption go together like strawberries and cream. The combination is completely irresistible.

On the subject of Juventus I think Franco is happy now they are back in the big league. :eekout:

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Chac

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 52 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Germany
    Germany
  • Interests:music( Gothic; Punk; Metal; Indie);culture of Maya; Canada;<br />Mangas/Animes;student club; ski jumping ...and of course food

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:07 AM

Ole Hannover 96 - they flattend Real Madrid!!! :thumbup:

I´m not a fan of this club or any other club but I always like it when the small clubs beat the big ones.
A pity this was only a test.

Oh and last week Dessau won against Leeds United!!
So much about football in Germany.

Greetings Chac

"I believe in a madness called now."
(X-Japan--Art of life)

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 02 August 2007 - 08:29 PM

I´m not a fan of this club or any other club but I always like it when the small clubs beat the big ones.

I prefer it when the obscenely rich, global brand football teams grind the tiddlers into the ground. But I would I'm a Manchester United supporter. :thumbup: It could be worse I could be a Chelsea supporter.

Oh and last week Dessau won against Leeds United!!

Never heard of them. I mean Leeds. :lol:

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.

Chac

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 52 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Germany
    Germany
  • Interests:music( Gothic; Punk; Metal; Indie);culture of Maya; Canada;<br />Mangas/Animes;student club; ski jumping ...and of course food

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:10 AM

I prefer it when the obscenely rich, global brand football teams grind the tiddlers into the ground.

But that´s no big deal because evryone expect they do so. Though I must confess that it was amazing when Germany roll over San Marino (13-0!!!)

But I would I'm a Manchester United supporter. :thumbup: It could be worse I could be a Chelsea supporter.

I wouldn´t care if you would be Arsenal or Liverpool suporter as long as you´re not telling me you´re for Bayern München. I hate this club!! So I am really happy that they didn´t win anything last season and that they won´t play in the CL this year :roflmao:

(X-Japan--Art of life)

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 03 August 2007 - 05:09 PM

Dear Chac,

But that´s no big deal because evryone expect they do so. Though I must confess that it was amazing when Germany roll over San Marino (13-0!!!)

Sadly, it probably wasn't a surprise to San Marino.

FYI, Leeds were once a mighty club (featuring players such as "Bite yr Legs" Norman Hunter) but are sadly now a shadow of that time. Have no idea of status Dessau (division??) but this result may not mean too much.

Yr league made one good decision recently IMO, moved Hargreaves out. Going to be another Fergie Failure I fear.

"I won't saddle him with comparisons to Bryan Robson, Roy Keane and Eric Cantona because each player is different.

http://www.sportingl...MHD=premiership

Covering his posterior already. Watch out for flying boots, Owen. :biggrin: .

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Chac

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 52 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Germany
    Germany

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:37 AM

Have no idea of status Dessau (division??)

I don´t know it exactly either. But they play in an upper regional division and never had better days.

Greetings Chac

(X-Japan--Art of life)

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:01 AM

But I would I'm a Manchester United supporter. :thumbup:

MMMMMMM there is treatment out there Simon......not pleasant but at least it would cure you.

Bet you fancy "look at me i'm" posh spice too! ;)

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:41 PM

Bet you fancy "look at me i'm" posh spice too! ;)

I'm 6ft 2" and almost 17st; I didn't get this big sucking on bones. :whistle:

Franco

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 752 posts
  • 15 thanks
Neutral

• Italy
    Italy

Posted 30 August 2007 - 06:41 AM

On the subject of Juventus I think Franco is happy now they are back in the big league. :eekout:

No mate. The Old Lady has been violated. This is not acceptable. And never will be accepted.

Manifest

An ancient Chinese proverb teaches that the person who waits for a roast duck to fly into their mouth must wait a very long time.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 30 August 2007 - 05:25 PM

Dear Franco,

Although interesting, the manifesto (and the linked resume) are somewhat "limited" English.

Regardless, it's nice to hear from you.

Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Franco

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 752 posts
  • 15 thanks
Neutral

• Italy
    Italy

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:38 AM

Although interesting, the manifesto (and the linked resume) are somewhat "limited" English.

Thanks Charles.

In plain English: there was no evidence of match fixing (it's not my opinion: it's written in the documents of the Jury) nevertheless Juve had to be relegated in serie B and stripped of two titles because too many italian people wanted so (again it's not my opinion, it's the opinion of the President of the Jury said in front of million of people).

Legally speaking the Jury wrote that it is conceptually possible to bias the whole championship even if no match was biased.

I understand it may be difficult to realize for people living abroad: it' s just non sense.

An ancient Chinese proverb teaches that the person who waits for a roast duck to fly into their mouth must wait a very long time.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:07 AM

Nice to hear from you Franco, I hope you are having a lovely summer. United have started badly, they play Roy Keane's Sunderland this weekend. Are Juve doing well?

Franco

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 752 posts
  • 15 thanks
Neutral

• Italy
    Italy

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:35 AM

Are Juve doing well?

Don't know :dunno: , actually only interested in Misson's mission at Bruxelles :angry:

We'll be playing the most important match of our history :angry:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users