About Icicle Technologies Inc.
Icicle Technologies Inc. is a software company that is redefining the landscape of food production.. Icicle's flagship product is Icicle ERP, a comprehensive food manufacturing system that provides a full suite of intuitive and innovative features necessary to plan and manage every aspect of food production operations, including food safety and quality control.
About the Role
The Training Specialist is responsible for creating amazing client experiences by assessing, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining Icicle’s client onboarding program. To ensure Icicle is able to provide efficient and effective onboarding experiences, the Training Specialist will be leading the charge with respect to knowledge management and training needs.
- Direct training of new clients (in-person and online)
- Managing the onboarding program as part of the support team.
- Documenting platform functionality in a clear, structured manner (written and video)
- Updating documentation as the platform continues to evolve.
- Creation of training materials both proactively and responsively based on client needs.
- Assisting client progress throughout the onboarding process.
- Answering follow-up questions.
- Providing some support in conjunction with our support team.
- Implementing new training paradigms to scale training with growth of the client base
- Creating and updating help videos and tutorials for users (or coordinating such work)
- Leading platform demonstrations.
- Comfortable taking a leadership role
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Clear understanding of adult educational learning principles in a tech-based setting
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent user-level abilities with computers and online platforms
- Mental modeling of complex systems
- Knowledge of food safety principles and practices.
- Previous Work Experience in a food production environment
- Previous Work Experience in adult education/technology training