About Icicle Technologies Inc.
Icicle Technologies Inc. is a software company that is redefining the landscape of food production. Icicle's flagship product is Icicle ERP, a comprehensive food manufacturing system that provides a full suite of intuitive and innovative features necessary to plan and manage every aspect of food production operations.
About the Role
The successful candidate will work closely with the Icicle team to grow our customer base and affiliate network, which includes food manufacturers, food safety consultants, and food processing associations.
You will help to grow Icicle’s customer and partner portfolios by reaching out to food manufacturers and potential affiliate partners while working closely with the Icicle Marketing Team and the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service. Your objective will be to contact prospective clients, gauge interest, qualify leads, and feed these qualified leads into the sales funnel.
This role requires a dedicated and driven individual who will be comfortable working in a fast-growing, technology-driven environment. You will work primarily from your home office.
You will benefit from a competitive compensation package with a combination of base salary + commissions while working with a dynamic and supportive team.
- Act as a brand ambassador in communicating Icicle’s unique value proposition as the most comprehensive and innovative food ERP on the market today
- Generate new lead opportunities, including both face-to-face engagements and online.
- Partner with the sales and marketing teams to ensure seamless deal progression.
- Elevate and promote Icicle at industry trade shows and events.
- Collaborate effectively with all internal employees and external affiliate partners to contribute toward Icicle’s business goals.
- Keep current with industry and market trends.
- Travel may be required for trade shows and other events.
- Minimum 5+ years of sales experience focused on software solution sales.
- Comprehensive knowledge of technology sales processes.
- Strong sales acumen, with a drive to succeed and a passion for making connections.
- Comfortable in a performance-driven sales role with relationship building and opportunity generation as key success measures.
- Proven track record of driving successful sales growth.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to drive activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent computer skills.
We thank all applicants for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Position Type: Part-time, permanent with the potential to move to full-time
Please include answers to the following questions with your application (required):
- Are you legally authorized to work in Canada?
- Are you comfortable working in a remote environment?
- What is your desired compensation?
- Are you able to fluently communicate in English, including speaking and writing?