• Corporate Sponsor
  • 21 posts
  • 11 thanks
Neutral

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

Hi all,

For those who liked our recent whitepaper on chemical hazards, we've put together a short introduction to mycotoxins. This paper is shorter than our usual whitepapers but it is particularly useful for those who are developing a HACCP plan and need additional information about mycotoxins.

You can get access to the whitepaper here: http://safefood360.c...es/whitepapers/

Are there other similar topics that you would like to know about? Let us know what you think!

Lassi

Safefood 360° - the provider of food safety software for industry leading food businesses

Visit our IFSQN Discussion Forum | Visit our food safety software website

Thanked by 1 Member:

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

I must admit, I download all of your white papers, they are brilliant reference material and add weight to our HACCP system.

It would be good if you could do one on risk assessments, I think a lot of people struggle with this. A "generic" white paper might help some of our members get an understanding on how to further develop their systems.

Caz x

Thanked by 2 Members:

George @ Safefood 360°

Grade - SIFSQN

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 374 posts
  • 326 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Hi Caz,

Many thanks for your kind feedback on our Whitepapers. Our policy on whitepapers is simple - to provide our customers and future customers with the best information and data on the relevant subject matter.

You are correct that risk assessment is one of those essential skills which many food safety practitioners struggle with. Recent revisions of GFSI standards have increase the demand for risk assessments throughout your system and it now applies to programs as well as individual hazards (which I believe is creating much of the confusion).

I have it in the pipeline to develop a whitepaper on the various risk assessment models which can be used at the plant level so I see no reason why we can't put it together before the end of the year.

Once again, many thanks.

George

Madam A. D-tor

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 644 posts
  • 230 thanks
Excellent

• Netherlands
    Netherlands
  • Interests:meat, meat products, ready to eat, food safety, QMS, audits, hazard analyses, IFS, BRC, SQF, HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 22000

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

...., they are brilliant reference material and add weight to our HACCP system.

Also thanked by me. They are indeed great reference material

Kind Regards,

Madam A. D-tor

Thanked by 1 Member:

George @ Safefood 360°

Grade - SIFSQN

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 374 posts
  • 326 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Thanks for the positive feedback Madam A. D-tor. We have some exciting whitepapers coming up in the area of Innovation and new food product development. These will be in addition to our usual WP's on important areas and subjects on food safety.

George

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users