• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Spain
    Spain

Posted 17 November 2020 - 10:56 AM

Good morning,

I am working on the Food Fraud Vulnerability analysis and mitigation plan, for our IFS Broker version 3 audit.

We import only fresh fruit (approx. 95% conventional and 5% organic). However, we have 60-70 suppliers.

Do I need to do the analysis for every single product and packaging material from every single supplier?

Can I create groups for the products? 

I am having problems in finding a way to create groups, mostly because some conventional products are more expensive than others and therefore face higher vulnerability, like with the organic ones.

Thank you in advance for any tip or help,

Paula.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 18 November 2020 - 12:50 AM

Good morning,

I am working on the Food Fraud Vulnerability analysis and mitigation plan, for our IFS Broker version 3 audit.

We import only fresh fruit (approx. 95% conventional and 5% organic). However, we have 60-70 suppliers.

Do I need to do the analysis for every single product and packaging material from every single supplier?

Can I create groups for the products? 

I am having problems in finding a way to create groups, mostly because some conventional products are more expensive than others and therefore face higher vulnerability, like with the organic ones.

Thank you in advance for any tip or help,

Paula.

Hi Paula,

Regret not familiar with details of  IFS Broker Standard.

Offhand, I don't recall any threads here related to that Standard but maybe someone here using it.

I would imagine that grouping is possible (eg via a cross-referenced lists) if the relevant, individual,  data is the same.

PS - Are you aware that IFS offer a free publication on VA topic ? ie -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ht/#entry130528

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users