Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 16 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 06 October 2021 - 11:43 PM

We are working on setting up and implementing Food safety culture according to SQF Edition 9, Module 2.1.1.2. Any one here willing to share their Food safety culture plan, implementation and measurement. Much appreciated.

Juribe

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 37 posts
  • 8 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 07 October 2021 - 06:26 PM

We implemented an anonymous Food Safety Culture Survey which we will ask employees to complete every few months. Each question is ranked 1-5 (5 being the best), and we will be trending the results. We also have a survey box available at all times for employees to suggest any issues or ideas they wish to be addressed. All areas of concern will be brought up in management meetings. 

Setanta

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,254 posts
  • 305 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading: historical fiction, fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Movies
    Gardening
    Birding

Posted 07 October 2021 - 07:04 PM

We did something similar to Juribe. We have posted the results and plan to go further with specific things we scored low on. I did google some quiz templates. 

-Setanta         

Anteneh

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 16 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 07 October 2021 - 08:26 PM

We did something similar to Juribe. We have posted the results and plan to go further with specific things we scored low on. I did google some quiz templates. 

Thank you. Did you guys established a food safety culture plan? if so, can you share? Thank you.

Edited by Anteneh, 07 October 2021 - 08:28 PM.

Anteneh

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 16 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 07 October 2021 - 08:28 PM

We implemented an anonymous Food Safety Culture Survey which we will ask employees to complete every few months. Each question is ranked 1-5 (5 being the best), and we will be trending the results. We also have a survey box available at all times for employees to suggest any issues or ideas they wish to be addressed. All areas of concern will be brought up in management meetings. 

That's great. I am working on the survey part and also trying to add few questions to ask employees during internal audits to test their knowledge. I also got the impression of implementing a food safety plan. Can you share if you have one in place? Thank you. 

Mulan1010

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 208 posts
  • 113 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted Yesterday, 03:46 PM

I am sharing the basics of what we put in our Food Safety Culture Plan.  Have not yet been audited so can not verify if it meets expectations but maybe it will spark an idea for you. - Best of Luck on SQF Audit.

Mulan1010

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 208 posts
  • 113 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted Yesterday, 03:47 PM

Sorry attachment did not attach so trying again. :)

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users