• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Malaysia
    Malaysia

Posted 15 January 2024 - 06:39 AM

Hi all,

Do anyone have template SOP for Food Safety Culture. This is because I need to answer audit findings as the auditor request for it. Hope someone can help me 

Lynx42

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 23 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 15 January 2024 - 04:03 PM

I'm in the same boat and working on researching what exactly it means.  There have been other posts about it with examples of survey's, but I'm not sure how to link them.  They have been very helpful, but I haven't yet fully dedicated time to develop anything in a way that will work for the sites I oversee.  We had 4 audits in a 3 week period at 2 sites and are working through them all.

There is a webinar series I found on the FDA website that I've been watching one a day.  It's been helpful and I've been talking to my boss about a lot of it.  He's told all the site managers watch it.

https://www.fda.gov/...safety-12062023

Amy

Thanked by 1 Member:

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,233 posts
  • 1293 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 16 January 2024 - 03:42 AM

Hi Anishusna,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

You might find this a useful reference point for what should be in your SOP: A Culture of Food Safety - A position paper from the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)

Kind regards,

Tony

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users