I am looking for the following requirements which are sufficient specimen documents for the Bakery and Vegetable line.
The facility shall identify microbiological hazard of concern in the plant environment, including high risk points of potential cross-contamination, to ensure target indicator organisms are monitored.
An appropriate EMP program is established, implemented, and documented in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The EMP must include:
- target microorganisms and testing frequencies;
- procedures for identifying sample locations and zones
- procedures for collecting and handling samples
- corrective action plans for investigation/root-cause analysis, sampling escalation, and product disposition when positive trends are reported
- records for the test results, investigations, corrective actions, and preventive actions maintained
- analysis of the results by a qualified individual on a routine basis to identify potential trends
- training for proper techniques, and handling of samples.